- first load the world youâ€™ll be playing in , the smalĹ‚er the world the better this challenge will work !
- going to settings , change it so that the only season that is enabled is WINTER and apply changes .
- enter create a sim and form your group , of seven sims ( must include: four young adults / adults , one elder , two children ) , MUST NOT BE RELATED TO EACHOTHER IN ANY WAY !
- move the family into a small lot ( 10x10 or smaller ! )
now that thatâ€™s done , youâ€™ll need to make your your lot will accomdate your sims needs ... given the circumstances of course there will be limitations .
- NO ELECTRICITY , the only source of light is via candles , and your only source of heat is via a firepit / bonfire .
- NO RUNNING WATER , the only way to obtain water is by travelling to the pond , sims canâ€™t use the toilet , which means peeing on the ground , water usage will be listed below for showering ect ...
- NO MORE FRESH FOOD , which means raiding neighbouring houses for non perishables , catching fish ect ...
now back to that lot , here is a list of objects you MUST place down .
- the CHEAPEST double bed , and two of the CHEAPEST single beds ( your group managed to salvage the matresses from a nearby house )
- one fire pit ( for warmth and a place to cook ! )
- the CHEAPEST fridge , where you will place an indoor fence around it to prevent â€śquick mealsâ€ť ( the fridge will ONLY be used for storage !!! )
- a sink and bath ( water gathering / usage will be discussed later ! )
- a radio ( in which your sims must trade simoliens for batteries , using familyfunds cheat )
NOTE that your sims cannot live in a house , they must live outdoors until *SKILL LEVEL MILESTONES* are reached .
- for every baby-young adult you raise successfully , you earn 50 points .
- every time you raise a skill level ( 10 points )
- every 5 tubs of water ( 10 points )
GATHERING THE ESSENTIALS:
- water may be gathered by any young adult or adult , who must venture off their lot and to the nearest pond , and stand in the snow as they wait for the water to be thawed and purified before heading home .
( if one sim waits by the pond for one hour = 1 tub of water , two sims one hour = 2 tubs )
- 1 tub of water entitles your sim household to TWO baths , or you can save up water without using it and treating all your sims to baths .
- as elders , they will be responsible for the cooking of food and maintenance of your lot .
- the young adults / adults are solely responsible for water gathering , where they will bundle up and risk standing outside in the freezing cold every day , to carefully thaw out and purify the lake water , then make the trek home .
- any children will be responsible for keeping the fires roaring , and raising their skill levels .